Eliminate Poor User Experience and Inefficient Use of Broadband Connections
Your WAN is under an unprecedented amount of load. With more applications and rich media data consuming Internet links, understanding how users consume the WAN is of the utmost importance. Nyansa’s Voyance WAN application module incorporates data for millions of flows directly from routers, measuring WAN link utilization and end user application performance. Unlike typical WAN monitoring that provides aggregate application use, Voyance WAN delivers minute-by-minute analytics on all WAN traffic, identifying the percentage of service provider bandwidth consumed at times of peak link utilization, and breakdown of top users, devices and apps causing congestion.
COMPARE SITES BY HIGH LINK UTILIZATION
Compare sites by high link utilization minutes, see repeat top culprits by site or WAN interface, compare by peak app utilization traffic with related costs.
GAIN DETAILED ANALYSIS OF LINK UTILIZATION MINUTES
Peak times of link utilization for every WAN interface are tracked in minutes with corresponding top symptoms including top offending apps and source IPs.
NO ON-SITE DATA COLLECTORS (CRAWLERS) REQUIRED
Perfect for large distributed enterprises, WAN flows are directed to a single collection point where data is analyzed and sent to the Voyance backend.
AUTO APP RECOGNITION WITH CLOUD-SOURCED APP ID
Innovative technology identifies applications by mapping routing data to actual app names. The dynamic database is shared across all customers.
YOUR ENTIRE ENTERPRISE WAN AT A GLANCE WITH ACTIONABLE ANALYTICS
VIEW PER SITE ANALYTICS BY WAN INTERFACE
Per site analysis of all WAN traffic across every interface with percentage of utilization helps determine what users and apps are causing poor WAN performance.
ONE DASHBOARD SHOWS WAN EXPERIENCE FOR ALL
View analytics for poor WAN experience across all sites in one central dashboard and see utilization of various applications across all sites.
MINUTE BY MINUTE WAN DATA CORRELATION
Constant analysis of any instance of high WAN utilization on any link helps determine what users and apps are the cause of poor WAN performance.
TOP APPS AND DEVICES BY DISCRETE WAN INTERFACE
Top applications and source IP addresses contributing to high link utilization on any WAN interface are surfaced by capacity and minutes consumed.
Pull down capacity cards show high or low link utilization minutes of over time and by WAN interface with top consuming applications and devices identified.
VOYANCE USER-BASED ANALYTICS BY WAN INTERFACE
Key Features and Benefits
- End-to-end correlation & root cause analysis across access, services and WAN
- Minute-by-minute data correlation of traffic at times of peak utilization
- Insight into percentage of peak app utilization across all sites
- Site-by-site WAN link comparisons
- Identification of top applications and users impacting congestion
- Automatic baselining of WAN traffic per WAN interface
- CloudSourced AppID automatically learns and identifies applications across all customers
- Data collection without on-site crawler
- Support for both public and private cloud environments
- Limitless scalability
- Reduce WAN costs by identifying non-essential apps causing peak-time congestion
- Become proactive in dealing with user experience network problems
- Faster remediation of user performance connection issues
- Improve overall end user network experience
Answering Critical Questions
- Is the root cause of user problems the WAN, service provider, WLAN, client or a network service?
- Who or what is the cause high WAN utilization and where and when did it occur?
- How do I compare WAN links by peak application, dollars or traffic consumed?
- How much money are non-essential applications costing?
- Of all my sites, where should I focus the most attention?
- What applications or users are consuming the most resources at peak times?