Finally see and analyze what each Wi-Fi client is experiencing
Voyance Client Agents
Secure, configurable and deployed in minutes, the Voyance client agent works seamlessly with popular systems and device management platforms. The Voyance client agent collects a myriad of device and system information as well as Wi-Fi stats based on what the client is seeing, This data is fed directly into the Voyance back-end analytics engine and correlated with all other infrastructure data within the system. Now, for the first time, network managers have an end-to-end view of actual client behavior, analyzed and correlated with network services, applications and WAN data.
EASILY COMPARE ON-SITE VS. REMOTE CLIENTS
Quickly compare the user experience for remote versus on-site users with using the same Wi-Fi drivers or see why clients are can’t associate or stick to APs
CLIENT DATA CORRELATED WITH INFRASTRUCTURE DATA
Client data joins the other data sources in Voyance, such as Wi-Fi stats, metrics from examining live packet data and syslog messages from various network services,
PROACTIVELY ADDRESS PROBLEMATIC WI-FI CLIENTS
A 360º view the user experience over Wi-Fi networks helps IT staff proactively remediate user issues with rich client data correlated across the entire stack
REDUCE THE TIME TO FIND AND FIX CLIENT PROBLEMS
Every client Wi-Fi transaction is tracked in real-time and over time to give IT staff the power to quickly identify client problems, even if the client can’t connect
INITIATE A RANGE OF SYNTHETIC TESTS FROM CLIENTS
From the Voyance platform, IT staff can launch a range of synthetic rests to compare what the client reports versus what the infrastructure reports
ACCESS CLIENT AGENT DATA THROUGH A ENHANCED API
A rich application programming interface allows detailed client data to be accessible and portable to other in-house systems in use
SEE EXACTLY WHAT CLIENTS ARE EXPERIENCING
GAIN ACCESS TO A WIDE RANGE OF CLIENT INFO
From the Wi-Fi driver, to CPU utilization, battery health to client SNR, Voyance client agents integrate a rich set of client statistics into the Voyance platform
NO ON-SITE DATA COLLECTORS (CRAWLERS) REQUIRED
Voyance client agent send client data directly to the Voyance back-end platform, eliminating the need for any on-site data collection hardware or software.
With the Voyance client agent, a complete view of client performance metrics is now available within the
SEE INTO EVERY CLIENT AND TRACK EVERY CLIENT EVENT THAT OCCURS
Rich details from each client surfaced in Voyance interface give IT staff immediate health and status of client devices and direct integration with trouble ticketing systems.
Complete configuration of client agents can be performed in minutes
All client network transactions are tracked for faster and easier remediation of client related incidents
- Secure, configurable and deployed in minutes
- Software only solution
- Access agent data via enhanced APIs
- Seamless inter-operation with existing MDM platforms
- Support for a range of synthetic tests from client devices
- Compare the client experience of remote vs. on-site clients with the same devices
- Minimal resource usage: <1% CPU, <30MB disk, <1MB RAM
- Support for Mac OS/X (today) with Windows and Android platforms (to follow)
- Proactively address last hop Wi-Fi connectivity issues experienced by problematic clients
- Eliminate the need for hardware sensors or manual RF diagnostic tools
- Gain actual insights into the client experience with data correlated across the entire network
- Reduce time to find and fix client Wi-Fi problems
Answering Critical Questions
- How do I get a view of what clients are seeing versus what the infrastructure sees?
- Why is the client not connecting to an SSID?
- Why is the client “sticky” or making bad roaming decisions?
- What is the client experience for remote/VPN users?
- How can I compare the performance of remote versus on-site users?
- How can I compare performance between devices with different Wi-Fi drivers?