SEAMLESS USER EXPERIENCE FOR THOUSANDS OF USERS
Tens of thousands of users pass through large venues each day. Today, each one of those users, from fans at stadiums to travelers at an airport, expects a reliable and uninterrupted experience from the minute they first connect to the network.
Voyance is the only client management platform that pinpoints who, what, and where is affecting the network, removing the guesswork of identifying what could be affecting one of ten thousand devices.
Purpose-built for large public venues, IT staff can quickly gain insight into trends in device on-boarding and usage, visualize problem areas in the venue, and make event-specific adjustments.
The network is part of the brand: Voyance helps ensure a positive user experience for all, with usage insights that can be leveraged to improve targeted marketing campaigns, retail sales, and more.
- Provide a reliable, uninterrupted user experience on the venue’s network
- Gain visibility into how your customers are experiencing your network as part of your brand
- Identify event-specific issues and trends
- Support for access to real-time content, social media applications, and other venue fan engagement apps
- See device onboarding load and trends for the venue network
- Validate optimizing changes from one event to the next
- Real-time and historical insight into key devices on the network (digital signage, video monitoring, press devices, etc.)
- Quantify and assess the ROI of infrastructure changes
- Isolate problematic areas inside a venue that require focused IT resources and tuning with map-based visualization
- Identify and amend new external changes in the IT environment with immediate and adverse impact on users
- Dramatically improve user and fan experience
- Historical and ongoing views into committed SLA agreements with venue manager service provider
- Single and complete data source for IT operations and across groups, from the internal IT team to the external manager service provider
- Quantify performance of IT service levels across events over time, including visibility into performance of headless IT systems (digital signage, concession devices, etc.)
Return on Investment
- 10-50% increase in production/operational efficiency
- 40-50% reduction in time to find and fix network issues
- 45-55% improvement in device and client productivity
- Ability to demonstrably improve top line revenue
- ROI validation of infrastructure changes and upgrades