User Network Analytics Eliminates Blind Spots For IT
With the growing complexity of campus access networks, IoT device proliferation, BYOD and user mobility, Higher Education network teams have never been under more pressure to find and fix a myriad of issues impacting user network performance.
Purpose-built for Higher Education, Voyance eliminates the costly and cumbersome analysis and correlation volumes of network data to ensure every client, network service and application is behaving properly to deliver the best possible user experience.
Unlike any other solution on the market, Voyance answers who, what, where, when and why every aspect of the network is performing like it is – without the guesswork.
This translates to improved student engagement, greater faculty productivity and a single source of network truth for the entire network team.
- BYOD increasing student/staff network problems
- Validating issues as users specific or network-wide
- Troubleshooting unique devices such as gaming systems
- Too much network, client, applications data to analyze
- Network usage and client population analysis
- Inability to quantify user network performance issues
- Reporting network health to senior management
- Analyzing behavior of unique student devices
- Justifying network changes, capacity planning
- Client performance management
- Help desk trouble ticket integration
- Increased student/staff productivity
- Performance management of IoT devices
- Single, complete data source IT operations
- Seamless integration with ticketing systems
Return on Investment
- 10-50% increase in production/operational efficiency
- 40-50% reduction in time to find and fix network issues
- 45-55% improvement in device and client productivity
- ROI validation of infrastructure changes and upgrades