Better patient response times, clinician productivity and IoT visibility
Healthcare providers are introducing a wide range of new network-based technologies to improve clinician productivity. Telemetry monitors, streaming cameras for patient monitoring, purpose-built smart phones for voice communications as well as custom EHR applications are all now inextricably linked to the access infrastructure.
For these investments to pay off, the performance of these tools over the network is critical to the success of any organization. Voyance is the only client performance management platform specifically developed to address this problem. Voyance automatically measures every client network transaction, surfacing actionable insights into the health of IoT devices, applications and network services.
Voyance tracks how devices and applications are performing with all other parts of the network. Now IT staff has a single source of truth for user performance problems and the ability to quickly find and fix individual device or systemic client issues impacting patient care.
Strategic Alliance with GE Healthcare
GE Healthcare and Nyansa are collaborating to bring advanced performance analytics solutions to healthcare organizations. Together we are integrating the GE CARESCAPE™ Network, the trusted near-real-time patient monitoring network, with the Voyance AIOps platform. This enables both biomed and IT professionals to better address increasingly complex healthcare networks and the proliferation of network connected Biomed devices.
GE Healthcare offers OnWatch NP, powered by Nyansa, to provide deep and actionable insights into clinical networks and Biomed devices. GE Healthcare provides integrated sales and support of the complete CARESCAPE-Voyance solution for healthcare customers. For additional details on the OEM relationship, please see the press release.
Critical Application Visibility and Citrix Ready Certification
Many business-critical healthcare applications, such as EPIC and Allscripts, are hosted on Citrix virtual environments. To give healthcare IT teams insights and visibility into the user experience of business critical applications, Voyance offers advanced Citrix integration, and full Citrix Ready Certification, for real-time performance monitoring. IT staff have detailed visibility into proprietary Citrix ICA session metrics such as ICA latency, session logon times, application server resource utilization, as well as when and why machine, application, and connection failures occur.
These real-time metrics are collected for every Citrix user, and all XenDesktop and XenApp sessions. Data is correlated with all other sources across the entire network to help IT staff to quickly find and fix issues impacting the performance of business-critical applications. Learn more from the Citrix Solution Brief below.
- HIPAA compliance for data privacy
- Managing performance of wireless-attached devices
- Reduce time to find and fix user/device config issues
- Measure, track and quantify EHR application health
- Reduce network operations costs
- Validate device impact on network capacity planning
- Improve user experience
- Performance analysis of telemetry bedside monitors
- Track IP video camera behavior with network
- Measure call quality of critical UC voice apps
- Quantify device impact on network capacity
- Ensure EHR application health
- Performance management of IoT devices
- Single source of analysis for siloed IT groups
- Increased clinician productivity
- Application and network service assurance
- Seamless integration with ticketing systems
- Proactive network capacity planning
- Custom application performance monitoring
- Faster remediation of client/network incidents
Return on Investment
- 10-50% increase in production/operational efficiency
- 40-50% reduction in time to find and fix network issues
- 45-55% improvement in device and client productivity
- Ability to demonstrably improve top line revenue
- ROI validation of infrastructure changes and upgrades